Picking a good painting company is important. Your paint job is the face of your home from the outside and the heart of your home from the inside. Preservation, color, quality, and detail all reflect both your identity and your family pride.
Below is a check list of tips for selecting the right painting company:
- Check the references and reviews. Make sure you check both older and newer references to get a feel for proof of performance over time. One Way has extensive online and offline references.
- Use only painters who are licensed contractors. Make sure you verify the standing and quality of that license. One way has been licensed for almost 40 years in the state of California. We are fully Licensed, Bonded, & Insured under State License #372767
- Make sure you get a free estimate that covers all the details and questions you may have about painting your house or business. This should be an on-site estimate. Our owner, Jeff McCabe personally comes to your home to access your exterior and interior needs.
- Get some addresses and go see for yourself. There is nothing like seeing the real color and quality of our work.
- Ask about prep work such as caulking and stucco repair and power washing. The prep is just as important as the paint. Good prep work is the foundation of a long-lasting paint job.
- Ask for color charts to assist with the selection of your paint color.
We look forward to earning your business.
Give us a call so we can assist you with your selection.
One Way Painting